Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update...

Wow, WOW!!!! Everything we do with this ministry, it's as if God as already been there and paved the way! We got the same response from the newspaper as we did from the radio!
Renea has created the awesome logo you see below and got a business to set us up a free flash website with a years worth of hosting!!!! I've seen a preview of it and it literally took my breath away! I can't wait to share it with you! Our signature verse is Matthew 25:40 Inasmuch as you do to the least of these My brethern, you do unto Me.
Melinda, Renea and I are so excited and thrilled to be taking this journey together! Here is the latest from Renea, she keeps me sooooo excited! "It's almost like God has said..."I knew putting you three together would be great, but this is incredible! I've got to find a bigger way for you to be heard! We start with the pastors, you girls can handle that hands down. Then it's their job to share with their churches. If they don't know me well enough to understand their command for this then I'll just have to deal with them later. Then it's on to the tri-county area, people need to HEAR you. HEAR your voices, your heart, your love for my people, our orphans. Then where will we go? I bet you'd all love to know...I'll get back to you girls. For now, get busy with this!"
Since this blog is about Jia, and I do have a few new photo's of her, I'll post them tomorrow! I gotta keep you coming back don't I???




No comments: