Friday, March 13, 2009

Sound off...

Okay, I'm not going to start a big 'ole post about regrets... big ones anyway... but I am going to share a little one. Have you ever wished you'd spoken up when you didn't and regretted it? Yesterday I went into Casey's and this cute, enthusiastic young girl was running the counter when an older 'salesman' come in to speak with the manager. He walked in and asked "how are you?" and the young girl replied "Fabulous!" Then the dirty old man, I mean older salesman said "I heard that about you."
How wildly inappropriate and disgusting. He went back out to his car to make a phone call when the manager did come in. I so wish I had told her not to do business with the jerk. All the way back to work I was thinking I should have said something....
What a jerk....
Anyone else have those moments?

1 comment:

Marcy Dunaway said...

Hi Joy!
Sorry I haven't responded to your email! God is good and we are so blessed! We travel in 10 days! Things are a little crazy here...but it is all good!
I can't wait to follow along with you when you go get Jia!

BTW, I usually go ahead and say TOO much and then regret THAT! :-)
Marcy