Tuesday, February 23, 2010

REMINDER TO SELF...

GOD IS...


MITTENS


AND GLOVES....


KITTENS


AND DOVES...


SMITTEN AND IN LOVE...


WITH ME!!!!

His thoughts towards me are more than can be counted.
Psalm 139:17-19
 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
     How vast is the sum of them!
 Were I to count them,
      they would outnumber the grains of sand.
     When I awake,
     I am still with you.
 If only you would slay the wicked, O God!
     Away from me, you bloodthirsty men!

     He is enthralled with my beauty.
Psalm 45:11
The king is enthralled by your beauty;
honor him, for he is your lord.

I am a WISE WOMAN of God.
Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house,
but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

I am His Princess.

Ephesians 1:5
In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ,
in accordance with his pleasure and will—
 
 
He is my Shield and Comfort.
Genesis 15:1
After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision:
"Do not be afraid. I am your shield, your very great reward.
 
Psalm 3:3
But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
 you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.

Psalm 5:12
For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Psalm 7:10
My shield is God Most High,
who saves the upright in heart.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

Psalm 18:35
You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
 you stoop down to make me great.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and
I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalm 33:20
We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 144:2
He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me.

Proverbs 2:7
He holds victory in store for the upright,
 he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,

Proverbs 30:5
"Every word of God is flawless;
 he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

Isaiah 51:12
"I, even I, am he who comforts you.
Who are you that you fear mortal men,
the sons of men, who are but grass,

2 Corinthians 1:7
And our hope for you is firm,
because we know that just as you share in our sufferings,
so also you share in our comfort.

1 comment:

Renea Lynch said...

I wuv you! ;) ♥ Hope today was a beautiful day for you my friend!