Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you say... DRAMA QUEEN??

So you know where this is going, right?  Let me start off with an adorable picture of Jia drinking her coffee this morning on the way to school.  She loves coffee with Creme Brulee creamer in it.  We are so glad Uncle Rob got us a coffee pot for Christmas.
She also loves the song "Undignified" by David Crowder Band and we were jammin' to it this morning .  She totally gets into it and rocks her head and everything.  It's really adorable!


Now, the Drama Queen part!
Where do I begin?  The last few weeks, she has been terrible!  Crying.  Saying No. Jia Do It!!! Crying.  Huffing.  Stomping. Crying.  Stop it.  Jory no no. Whining.  Did I mention the crying?
Big 'ole tears running down her face, hands stuffed in her mouth, break your heart crying. 
She has started to whine so much that she repeats me now and says "Jia no whining, no crying."
She starts out a sentence like this... "I need....WHINE whine whine...."
I'm just amazed by her.  We are yet to mark our 8 months home and she totally runs this house.  She has us all eating out of the palm of her hand.  At first it was because she's so darn cute, now it's because we don't want to make her cry!
I must admit, I was falling for it at first, and still do at times.  But now I've realize we're creating a small monster!  So I've begun to ignore it and she's actually spent some time.... get ready for it... here it comes.... in the CHAIR!  AGH!  I told the boys not to feel bad, or take it personally, she's just a (gasp) girl! And girls do that! 
Jack, on the other hand, is totally loving it.  He will cater to her and get her what she wants and it's totally turned her into a daddy's girl.  Now when someone makes her mad, she's running to daddy!
I had to laugh when I read Christy's blog this week.  I have been following Christy's blog since they travelled to China almost 3 years ago for Mia and she's having the same issues!  Like me, she had boys and just isn't used to this girl stuff!   It's nice to know I'm not alone in this world!
Don't get me wrong, Jia is still adorable and we are completely in love with her.  It's just funny how she's so completely comfortable to act like this and how much she's changed!  It is different, to say the least, having a girl in the house.  But I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: