Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wonderful Soup

A couple of days ago I made this wonderful Cauliflower Soup! The recipe comes from Pioneer Woman. Her blog is listed on the right of mine under "Favorite Places to Visit" and this is certainly one of my favorites!
I shared a little bit with my mom and my mother-in-law, but other than that, Jory and I (mostly me) have ate the rest! The other boys in our home won't touch it with a 10 foot pole, which is ok for me!!! In fact, Jack gagged when I was cooking the cauliflower. More for me and I have just enough left for lunch tomarrow.
All of her recipes are fabulous and her 'confessions' area is a place you don't want to miss! I also followed along as her husband took their daughters on a mission trip this summer.
Go check her blog out and make some Cauliflower Soup!

No comments: