Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little Bit of Sweetness!

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart
and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me,
at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are...
what's taking us so long.
But remember Jia, I love you so
and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze
and let it touch your skin.
Because tonight, just as always,
I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand
until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling,
I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family
for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always,
I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms
and hold you so very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses
that I send to you each night.
Unknown Author
Today is a very special day! Today our daughter Wen turns 3! Our agency has advised us not to publically post pictures until we are, at least, logged in with CCAA. Many people post them after PA which we received 10/23/08, but we're playing it safe! It should only be a few more weeks!
I can't wait to share!

Until then, in honor of her birthday, it's surely okay to give you a little glimpse!

I fell in love with these little lips! I just can't wait to kiss them!

And this smirk, looks just like her Daddy's. It's so unbelievable, but when he does this downward smile, he looks just like this! It's unimaginable that there's such a resemblance between the two!

Enjoy! That's all for now! Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!

No comments: