Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Day!

Today Jack had to work so the boys and I went to the Missouri Day Parade. We ended us sitting with Mandy and Andy. I just love them! Anyway, the skate park was closed today to get ready for the skate demo tomorrow, and Jacen HAD to skate! A few weeks ago a friend of ours from Bethany said they had just put in a new skate park at the park there. So we headed there stopped to get Grandma on the way!
It was a really fun day and I enjoyed seeing the park where we used to have our family reunions and the ball fields where I used to play in school! I, of course, snapped a few pictures of the day... enjoy!

Jacen on the slide....

Jory on the slide... I love his hair in this picture.

Jory getting a drink... love this picture as well!

Jory and Jacen in front of the bridge. Neither of them wanted to sit still long enough for this picture! Imagine that!

No comments: