Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
- Abraham Lincoln

So many thoughs swirling around this day. First off, I'm so thankful for my mother. I'm thankful she drug me to church 3 times a week when I was a child. God chose the perfect woman to be my mother, and I'm forever grateful...
I'm sorry that my mom, no longer has her mom. I can't imagine losing you mother...
I'm humbled at the 3 blessings God has given me. That He chose me to mother these 3 boys, is beyond comprehension...
Another thing I can't fathom is that God would choose me to mother a little girl so dear to Him. A little girl He dearly loves that needs a mother. The way He's worked in my life to prepare me for this journey is remarkable. I can't wait for Him to unite me with that little girl some day...
And with thoughts of that little girl, my little girl, comes much emotion as I comptemplate her birth mother. Acutally, all the mothers around the world that are unable to raise their own children for whatever reason, my heart breaks for them...
There are no words adequate enough...
Thank you God for mothers... all mothers. -JMS

No comments: