Thursday, January 3, 2008

Where to Start...

I wanted to start this blog for many reasons. #1 being I wanted to document our wait for our daughter in China. I wanted a place to share what's going on in our lives so that one day, when we have a referral, I can look at the date our daughter was born and say "Oh! I remember what we were doing that day". I wanted a place to write about how we feel while we wait for this precious addition to our family. I wanted a place for our family and friends to get updates now and eventually when we're in China.
I've never blogged before, and I'm already frustrated because I can't figure out how to add wallpaper to my background and make my blog 'pretty'. But I happen to know a LOT of techno smart teenagers who can help me down the road! Evidently I have many months ahead of me to get this figured out as China referrals are barely trickling in right now.
So settle in, stay awhile, get to know our family and follow our....'journey to Jia'!

No comments: