Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Well I knew it would happen sooner or later.
Actually I'm surprised it's not happened before now.
But today,
The most pompous, arragant, (pardon me for this next one) JERK opened his mouth.
I wanted to throttle him.
Unfortunately, I was at work.
So I had to be relatively polite.

This is not the first time he's shown his behind with his mouth.
But this is the first time it was about my child.


Him "How's the family?"
Me "Fine."
Him "You still got the bambino?"
Me (with an incredulous look on my face) "Didja think we were gonna send her back?"
Him "Well I thought you might send her back or something."
I don't know what played over my face just then as I looked at him, but his next comment was:
"Oh, I'm just kiddin' ya!"

Yeah whatever.
(pardon me one more time)
JERK.

1 comment:

Briana said...

How RUDE of him!! Does he think you can just give your kids back? I don't think so!! =)