Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sew Busy.....

Joint Heirs Adoption Ministry was in the Missouri Day 2010 Parade again this year!
And just like last year we had so much applause from the crowd,
cheers and even some screams!
It's so awesome and even emotional to see the support.


This was my first year to be a vendor at Missouri Days.
Renea and I sold unique toddler clothing,
both new and 'up'cycled.


I have a few things left for sale. 
If you have any 12M-4T girls check out the little peasant dresses!
I also have aprons, some adorable little coasters and baskets that will make
AWESOME teacher gifts, secret sister gifts, hostess gifts.... you name it!
I'll post photo's of those soon!

I plan on using the baskets to put a jar of homemade caramel sauce and apples in for my kids teachers!
SEW cool!










If you see anything you'd like to purchase,
send me an email at

Please spread the word!
Joy
SEW Blessed!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! These dresses are so beautiful and fun! I am working like crazy trying to save up for the adoption, but I would really like to order one as soon as I feel that I can breath financially!