Saturday, March 13, 2010

Momma's Big Helper

A friend at work asked me to make her daughters first birthday cake this weekend.
  Earlier this week, I had some help mixing up the cakes to decorate.


While I was working on this, this morning I needed something to entertain Jia


These guys were playing Wii and weren't sharing with the 4 year old


So momma frosted up an extra cake and let her have at it


Jia is really paying attention to the details


Everything has to be just right


Especially the taste


Now, a little more stuff on top and....


Wa-La!  A 'Cake by Jia' to go with the 'Cake by Joy'!


Happy 1st Birthday Adalynn!!

2 comments:

Renea Lynch said...

Your cake is beautiful but Jia's is AWESOME!!!!! I love that you let her get all dirty and messy! :) A true Momma! ♥

Melinda said...

That cake is beautiful!! When does Cakes by Joy open?