Monday, April 21, 2008

I guess you can tell by my lack of posting that we've been pretty busy!

Jory lost his first tooth April 3rd. It started out pretty devastating, but then it was no big deal when it finally did fall out and didn't hurt!


Group180 is preparing to participate in the:


The closer it gets, the more I realize just how long 30 hours really is! But the truth is, 29,000 die each day due to hunger, disease and poverty. Just $1 can help feed and care for a child for a day. That's one day they don't have to worry about wether or not they will eat.

We are going hungry so others can eat. We will feel the hunger of those who don't have a choice about their own circumstances. Pray for our group, it's going to be tough and we don't even want to attemp this without God. It's through Him that all things are possible. Not by might, nor by power, but by HIS spirit. And His spirit lives within me, so I think I can do it!

No comments: