Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spiderman Sandals

I don't know what it is about today....
Maybe it's because my sweet little gurla has been sick the last 2 days and she's so darn adorable with flushed cheeks, sleeping on the couch.


But today, she's doing better and we have been reminiscing about China.
Jia: When I was in China I had Spiderman shoes
Me:  Yes you did! 
Jia:  I picked them out.
Me:  You did??? (thinking we are actally having a memory)
Jia:  I don't know.  I don't remember.
*sigh*

She did indeed have Spiderman sandals!  She come to us in a dress many sizes too big and yellow Spiderman sandals!  She loves to hear about those shoes!


So momma surprised her and dug them out of the closet for her to see! 
Man did her eyes light up!


What a sweet sweet memory of the girl in the Spiderman shoes!

No comments: