Friday, June 17, 2011

A COOL TREAT FOR A GOOD CAUSE

A NOTE FROM WENDY'S... JUST IN TIME FOR FATHERS DAY!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!


6/17/11
A cool treat for a great cause
Dear friends,

On Sunday, I’m taking my 84-year-old dad to Wendy’s to buy him a chocolate Frosty for Father’s Day. I’m celebrating him and all that he has done for me – for bringing me up and never letting me down. Will you join us?

Stop by any Wendy’s this Saturday and Sunday and support the work of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption -- for every Frosty product sold, 50 cents will be donated to the Foundation in support of foster care adoption. There are 115,000 children looking for families, and a dad like mine, to call their own.

It’s simple. When you go to Wendy’s, you help find families for children. A Frosty is a cool treat for a great cause.

Happy Father’s Day!

Rita
Rita Soronen

President & CEO

Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption

No comments: