Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Celebrate the Savior! Merry Christmas to you and yours.... From the JCrew
The first time that you opened Your eyes
Did you realize that You would be my Savior?
I celebrate the Day, that You were born to die...
So that I could one day pray for You to save my life.



My camera didn't last long on Christmas morning... but I did get a picture of each of the boys! We had a great lazy day. We just opened our gifts from Santa, then from each other... That night we went to the movies to see the Tale of Despereaux. It really wasn't very good, but it was nice to get out of the house for a while!

Here's Jadeth Christmas morning with his IPod Touch...



Santa brought Jacen and Jory each a RipStik and mom and dad came through with the Nintendo DS's they both wanted! Here's Jacen with his DS...

And Jory with his RipStik....

No comments: